Thursday, August 2, 2012


August 2, 2012



I am so very excited today.  I just finished putting in a split rail fence around my garden.  I dug all the holes by hand with a very old post hole digger.  I am almost done, I need to find a gate that will swing open for me.  I have a few ideas.  That is why the fence is not fully finished.  It was hours of work, but well worth it in the end. 


As for my sewing I am pleased to share a few family pictures from our weekend at Otakon in Baltimore Maryland.
My son is Prince Phillip, I am Sleeping Beauty, my daughter is Repunzel from Tangled, and my Husband is the King from Repunzel.

As I worked on the fence, I was praying to Jesus thanking him for giving me a strong back and helping my will to continue on.  I found this wonderful bible passage about my thoughts. 1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment