Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby Has Arrived!

So, my newest little one arrived on June 20th, 2013.  It was a boy, I was so suprised and happy, he was happy and healthy.  He weighed in at 8 lbs 7.5 ozs and was born at 3:25 in the morning.

Here is my little guy close up.
So this week is his baptism and I will be baking cakes and making cookies until my hands fall off.  Stay tuned for more information.

But I will let you in on a little secret, I am starting to cheat at my cakes.  I am using box cake mix!  Ohhh no!!!  Not extactly.  Instead of following the directions I am using the box mix, the correct amount of water and instead of oil, melting the equal amount of butter.  I also add an extra egg, it makes for a wonderful cake, with alot less work.

Check up on the blog this week, because there is lots of work to be done, and lots to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment