Thursday, January 3, 2013

Long time no see

I do realize that it has been for ever that I posted on here... Not that I have forgotten, I am just pregnant with mass amounts of morning sickness.  That being said, my New Years Resolution is to post more on my blog.

It has been an amazing few months here at the homestead, many people have come over and had spiritual reading and recieved some beautiful messages from loved ones that have passed.  I am going to be offering a special every.month, so check back to find out.

Everyone is so very excited about the new baby, already having two beautiful children as long as this baby is happy and healthy, all is well and wonderful.  I have had some interesting cravings, eggs, farm fresh.  Eggs from the grocery store gross me out and I have to purchase mine from a local family.  They are so wonderful and delicious.  The other major craving is organics, I have developed an uber sensitivity to chemicals and artificial flavors.  Much to the shigrin of the 'nutritionist' at my OBGYN office, I only want to have organic homemade food.
 
As for the end of the world on the 21st, my dear husband let me prep just a tiny bit by purchasing a 25 lb bag of flour and 10 lbs of sugar.  No end of the world but at least we can make our own bread for the next month.  As for Christmas I got just what I wanted, a kuerig.  I use it more than I thought I would.  More for the idea that I can make boiling water in exact amounts.  I will more than likely teach my daughter to use it, she loves her ramen noodles.

The most I wanted my children to get from Christmas is that we are so very blessed.  We are warm and happy with food to eat every day.  Everyone remember it is not just getting the gifts you want but seeing the gifts you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment